The BLE4 controller is a controller suitable for PMAC motors, in the range from 15 to 25 kW continuous power, used in a variety of battery powered material handling trucks.
It can be supplied in two configurations:
- standard version, with a 23 poles connector
- premium version, with a 35 poles connector, enhanced I/O.
The high number of I/O accommodates a large number and wide range of vehicle controls and sensors.
It can easily interface with a wide range of external device via CAN Bus.
Double microcontroller reduntant safety architecture.
Typical applications include, but are not limited to: Counterbalanced trucks with load up to 8 tons, HLOP (Vna), GSE, Tow tractors and airport ground support vehicles, Aerial (telescopic boom and scissor lift) access equipment.
Power supply: 36V, 48V, 80V
Maximum current BLE4:
- (36V) 900 Arms (2’)
- (48V) 875Arms (2’)
- (80V) 750Arms (2’)
Ambient Temperature range: -40° +40°C
Maximum heatsink temperature: 85°C (starts to reduce current)
BLE4 dimensions: 204x235x103 mm
- 16 bits microcontroller for main functions
- 576+ Kbytes embedded Flash memory
- 16 bits microcontroller for safety functions,
- 320+ Kbytes embedded Flash memory
- Up to 8 active high digital inputs
- Up to 4 analog inputs (range 0÷10V) with 10 bit resolution
- 3 active low digital inputs
- 1 analog motor thermal sensor input
- 1 incremental encoder interfaces
- 1 CAN communication port that allow interconnection to a wide range of devices
- Standard communication: CIA, CANopen
- Communication speed up to 500Kbit/sec
- 11 and 29 bits communication supported
- +12V / +5V output supply (up to 150mA)
- 1 power low side output with precise current feedback to control proportional hydraulic valves (up to 1,5A continuous)
- Up to 4 PWM voltage control low side
- Up to 2 ON/OFF voltage control low side outputs
- Built-in freewheeling diodes
- Different built-in programmable levels for dither amount & frequency
- Overload protection, short circuit protection and open load protection
- ESD protection
- Operating ambient temperature range from -40°C to + 40°C
- Sealed connector (23 or 35 pins Ampseal)
- IP65 rated
- Easy access to service, status and diagnostic information
double microcontroller architecture